Thursday, October 14, 2010

You say goodbye I say hello

‘Ello lovelies!

Today is basically my last day of nonsense. I have no class today (woot!) but I do have work and I have to meet with my academic advisor to make sure I am on the right track with classes and ask a bunch of ridiculous questions (as I am known to do). Today is also lunch date with the parents day!

I discovered something QUITE shocking today. My bff at work is leaving! She got a spectacular new job offer and is super excited for it. I couldn’t be more happy for her, but at the same time I am going to miss her terribly. Let us hope she visits soon!

Also, at work today, I have been moved! My desk/computer is no longer positioned in the middle of everything and everyone going about their business. I am now in the back of the building across from my new boss who is the sweetest woman in the world. Unfortunately she is not here today so I am adjusting to the new surroundings. I have my own desk! It still has a lot of folders and papers that need to stay here, otherwise it is my personal workspace with a tiny window, which I can only see a bit of blue sky, a tad of a tree losing its orange leaves, and a big ol’ pine tree that is parked RIGHT in front of the window. Ugh. Pine trees. They should not be classified as a lawn decoration, or a window decoration for that matter. Elizabeth Bennet would not be happy with Mr. Darcy if her ‘fine prospects’ were blocked by a mean ol’ pine tree.

Fall Break is almost here! I am so excited!

Everyone in our corridor will be gone, can you say ‘huzzah?’ All the noise makers will be home for the three day weekend, allowing the boyfriend and me some relaxation and cuddle time. The weekend will mainly consist of: going to an art museum together, watching movies, playing video games, and some study time mixed in somewhere. I am uber excited to sleep in and not have weird noises above my head when I am trying to go to sleep at 11:30. Yay for being on the top bunk and being closest to the ceiling and hearing every little thing that happens. Literally.

Story time!

A friend of ours made “Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip” last night, and let me tell you…it was amazing! It tasted exactly how it sounds. Amazing. The boyfriend approved as well. Then he curled up next to me and fell asleep. I love watching that boy sleep, he is absolutely adorable. (wiggles)

I am starving. I shall now scavenge for some sustenance.



Happy Thursday everyone!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment