Tuesday, October 12, 2010

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm stressed. (Go figure)

There is so much going on within the next couple weeks that I am chewing on my ponytail over. So much is due the day AFTER my birthday (tres convenient) and I will have to get most if not all of it done beforehand so I have that weekend available to celebrate with friend and family. Boo!

I have to meet with my academic advisor, confront a couple of my professors with questions that I have, study for a evil microbiology exam, read an extremely long and difficult play, etc etc etc.

I wish I could wave a wand and make it all go away. Unfortunately that is not how the world works and I will just have to hunker down and study my brain lobes off. I truly am having a difficult time managing all the aspects of my life this year. I want to spend time with the boyfriend, I want to get good grades, I want to hang out with friends, I need to study in advance for things else I won't do well (I have learned this), I have to complete homework, remember dance moves......

Oh to be a teenager and to be smothered with papers and exams. I have just one thing to say to that: "Go Away!"

This "fall break" can't come soon enough. Although I have a lot happening after fall break, I will be delighted to have a chance to take a few days of and actually breathe. Right now, there is a lot of suffocating activity about.

As for stories....

Never try the "Nantucket Nectars" lemonade. It is quite gross. Blech. But that is just my personal opinion.

I also do not feel like going to Swing Dancing tonight, tonight is Blues dancing and that is quite...disturbing in an elegant way. You're just kind of flinging yourself onto your partner like a ragdoll and going along with their movements. Do. Not. Like.

I had better finish this rant before it gets out of hand, unless it already has. Le Gasp!

Hope you are having a stress-free day

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment