Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thank you Mr. President

Last night I dreamt that Mr. and Mrs. Clinton were taking a select 12 people from our school on a tour of a railway station in Washington D.C. (Do not ask me why or how I dreamt this.) Whilst we were taking this tour I discovered a kitten hanging off of a hanging cable above the area where the trains would come in. I started freaking out for said kitten, but the Clintons reassured me that it was normal. Normal indeed. This cat would ‘meow’ whenever a train was due to come in as well as when it would take off. It was practically a conductor!

I am just one of those people who have the oddest of dreams every now and then. My boyfriend would say that I have weird dreams all the time, but dreams are supposed to be weird. I just have REALLY weird ones that make absolutely no sense once in a while; most of the time I have dreams that I can peel apart and see how I came up with each of the characters/places.

Aside from the whacky pillow dream, this morning I got up and got ready for work. Just as I was getting ready to get going I heard a chirp from my phone signaling I got a text. It was from the boyfriend asking if I had left yet and if not if I would like to join him on a walk. So he walked me part of the way to work, the sweetheart. :) He embarked on a journey to seek a new powercord for his Macbook. The poor thing gave out. So hopefully his quest is successful!

Tomorrow is “date night” for the two of us. I am incredibly excited because he’s been so busy and so stressed this week, so hopefully some good food, a movie and quality time with the girlfriend will be a nice breather for the two of us.

In the meantime I have to study for a ridiculous midterm tomorrow. Our teacher decided NOT to quiz us over what we have been reading and discussing for the past 7 weeks, but decided to quiz us over NEW material that spans out over a couple hundred pages and involves two plays I have never even heard of in my entire life! It’s ridiculous! Ugh… hopefully he will be kind to us and give us simple questions regarding the characters and the plot rather than tiny tid-bits that no one will possibly remember. (Rant = over)

It’s work day, and I forgot to bring my breakfast. Again. For some reason I convince myself that I do not need anything else as I am leaving the dorm room, yet when I am half-way walking to work I realize I forgot to bring my granola bar. So animal crackers will have to suffice today, as well as a few M&Ms.

Let’s hope I survive this mid-term and have a fabulous date night!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment