Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Applesauce is a God-sent

That's right my friends, there is nothing quite like a mini MOTT'S original applesauce. It came right out of the refrigerator so it's perfectly chilled and golden deliciousness. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that the label has the list of ingredients, preventing you from believing you are indeed having a nutritious and healthy snack.

INGREDIENTS: Apples (orly?), High Frutose Corn Syrup (oh crud), water, ascorbic acid, and a teensie weensie bit of vitamin C.

Curse you and your 4oz of apple sugar goodness.

Mmk, enough about apple sauce....

On to the day and all its splendors!

So last night I got done looking through my first round of microbiology, and everyone left the room after watching Glee. So I curled up on the boyfriend's bed and snuggled there for a while until the boyfriend comes to join me. Before you know it, we are both sound asleep. Literally. The next thing I remember is his roommate closing their incredibly squeaky door and it was 12:30. Gracious! So I hurriedly skee-daddled out of the room (much to my disappointment) leaving the boyfriend fast asleep (adorable!) and crawled into my own bed.

Today was quite literally, awesome. I was on top of my game today. I was taking excellent notes and paying attention to every little detail. No caffeine involved! So I am taking advantage of my alertness today and getting some things done just so I can lighten the load a bit. Definitely less stressed today, but it's still back there, clawing at my brain whispering "procrastinate, I dare you..."

Speaking of which, I best be off to go and get some work done. In the mean time, watch this!



TTFN (ta ta for now)

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment