Monday, October 4, 2010

A Viking?

Wow.

My brain has officially been rendered to the consistency of cottage cheese. I put all my mental energy into my Shakespeare Test today and it certainly paid off. My professor asked A LOT of questions where she would have a quote from one of the three plays and you had to identify the play the quote came from, the character saying it, and the emphasis it has on the overall play. Whew. Then we had to write 3 essays. Double whew.

So this evening will be spent reviewing some German Fairytales as well as watching a Disney movie, something that requires little attention and not a lot of mind power. For dinner tonight they will be serving meatloaf.... not too exciting. Campus meatloaf kind of scares me. But they have carrot cake which is one of my favorites!!!

It seems the boyfriend shall be busy throughout this week, even this weekend, so I am trying to decide what to do with my free time. I really need to write more in my novel because I left my characters in a horrible place (as always) so they are probably extremely impatient with me and want their happily ever after. Time to roll up the sleeves and sharpen the quill!

I just got done curling my hair. I currently look like Shirley Temple (but with longer locks) but when the curls settle down a bit it will look nice. Why did I do it? Just for fun. I was done with classes and I studied for my Wednesday test and I took a shower, thus I decided to do something for me. Bravo! All my suite-mates said it looked lovely and that I should do it more often. We'll have to see how much effort I actually want to put into my hair. ;)

Ugh... this weather change is killing my head. Whenever mother nature decides to switch up the degrees I become sensitive to it and get a evil headache. All I have to say is thank goodness for Tylenol Extra Strength! It's my savior.

Looks like the rommie is still sick. She had a misfortune today with the schools ravioli. Boo. :( Cross for fingers for her swift recovery! This poor girl can't catch a break!

Story Time!

I ran into a good friend of mine from high school today. Formally known as "The Viking" since he strongly resenbles one. He has a long ponytail and the beginnings of a beard and very european features, thus why everyone considered him a Viking. We had a nice little lunch before he had to go to class, it was awesome to catch up with an old friend. There's nothing quite like a trip down memory lane.

Well, time for me to crack open the books and take another stab at my Fairytales.

Talk to you all again soon!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment