Saturday, September 25, 2010

Italian Food

"And we call it bella notte...."

Today is a very lazy day, and there is an evil presence in my brain, and it is formally known as "writer's block". Such an evil creature, it needs to go away right about...now.

It also doesn't help that I didn't get to sleep until about 3:00 in the morning due to the fact I was helping a friend and giving them serious cuddle time. Being the good friend is a lot of work, but it's definitely worth their smile the next day. :)

Speaking of today! The boyfriend and I got a chance to meet up with a very good friend of ours this morning. The boyfriend lived with one of his high school buddies this summer, and this high school buddy now has a girlfriend who is literally my twin. She came to visit this weekend and we felt it necessary to meet up with them and have a double date. For the record, Starbucks caramel apple cider is the BEST thing in the world. It's like freshly baked apple pie in a cup! It's delicious.

This evening the boyfriend and I are also teaming up with my parental units and we are all going to the Macaroni Grill, a fabulous italian restaurant that is a treat to go to. They make the food in plain site and bake their breath-taking bread in stone ovens. I haven't been there for quite some time, so bring on the olive oil!
After that, on to Jungle Jims, only the GREATEST supermarket the world. Literally.

Currently watching the boyfriend and his roommate playing the video game "Borderlands", too much shooting for my taste, but it has a cool storyline and awesome graphics. What can I say? ;)

Hopefully there will be more stories to come with this little annoying creature poking at my frontal lobes and eating my creativity. Gah!

Live Love and Laugh today!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment