Monday, September 27, 2010

I’ll never let go Jack!

There is nothing quite like a group of girls curled up around a 24” television watching Titanic and freaking out at every little thing that happens. That is a serious bonding moment. And the funny thing is that all the boys on the opposite side of the hallway are playing Halo Reach. Classic. :)

I blame my mother for getting me hooked on the blog called “Three woofs and a woo”. http://www.wootube.net/
It is positively addicting and the dogs are like children to the author, her humor is phenomenal and the pictures are classic. We used to have an Australian shepherd and I think of her every time I see the pictures. My hat is off to this woman, she is both an inspiration and a joy.

Aside from all of this, today has truly been the epitome of laziness. I did my homework for the beginning of next week, then I was left with nothing else to do except watch random youtube videos, download some music, then hang out with the boyfriend. :)

Ugh, my precious roomie aka. “sugar mamma” is inevitably sick. She seems to have picked up the exact same cold I had a few days ago, but she sounds A LOT worse. Is she ready to be introduced to my little friend NyQuil? I think so. She sounds like she needs a good night’s rest.

I seem to be getting over my own cold as well, or rather, catching a rebound cold from my roomie. My stomach has felt so queasy and tender lately, cross your fingers for this bug to go away!

Story time!
We knew it was going to be cold this morning, we knew. But we did not know the full extent to which it would be cold. Holy schnikies as soon as we walked to the closest dining hall the boyfriend and I looked at each other and agreed that it was cold outside. :) Together we are captain obvious. But it was a humorous moment. He hates the cold whereas I can wear t-shirts out in the cold and be immune to it. He claims I am quite peculiar, and to be perfectly honest I think that is neat. I like the word peculiar.

I have a bunch of Disney pictures and inspirational sayings on my wall now, just for kicks. My favorite ones are the inspirational pages that are drawn by an artist called SARK and she does some lovely work such as “How to be an artist”. Look her up sometime, it’s a treat to your inner childhood.

With that I best be off. I have a date with my micro-fleece blanket and some honey graham crackers. Don’t judge.

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment