Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear friends,

It feels as if this week is backwards. Today felt like the end of the week, and I am sure tomorrow will feel like the beginning of the week. Boo.

Plans for next years living are still being made. One end of town vs. the other, which one will we decide? The cheapest/something we can live in without wanting to kill one another. I am not that social of a creature and living with three other girls with my own bedroom and bathroom is quite an appealing factor. Good personal space, but also very homey. I'm crossing my fingers hoping the boyfriend and his roommate will live in the same place with us. It wouldn't be in the same hallway again, we would probably be in separate buildings, but that would be nice. :)

Today was a very "meh" day again. This week has not been terribly exciting, hopefully there will be something to make up for the last couple days. The boyfriend's father is coming for "parent's weekend", so that will be....interesting. There might even be a chance to go shopping with my mother unit this weekend too! (does little dance)

I enjoyed the fall weather immensely today. The morning was extremely cold, but once we got into the mid-afternoon it was perfect. The colored leaves crunch as though you are walking on potato chips. There is nothing quite like it.

Story time!

My roomie and I watched "the shortlist" this afternoon. I never knew how comical people could be, especially Lady GaGa. It was positively outrageous! I never knew she wore a poncho/dress thing made entirely out of kermit the frog dolls. Now if that doesn't say WEIRD I do not know what does. Despite how horribly addicting her music is, she is still a very strange person. One fellow shared a remark on her outfit and said something absolutely hilarious in a french accent: "Alright everyone I need you to check every Toys R Us, I need 4,000 kermits yesterday it's for GaGa!"

Want your bad romance rah rah ah ah ah

Watching the sunset and hoping you're taking the time to watch it too!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment