Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump Day

Have you ever craved something, but just don't know WHAT????
I felt that way for quite some time today.... eventually I discovered that my odd craving was none-other than the traditional chex mix. I found it in one of the markets today and permitted myself a tiny squeal of glee. :)

Last night, all of us piled into my boyfriend and his roommate's room---because they have the largest t.v.---and watched the newest episode of Glee. As always, I find myself being so drawn in by the music, but so repulsed at the drama and hate that goes on. It's horribly addicting, and even my boyfriend (who hates Glee with a passion) managed to say that he liked this episode. Shocker!
As for the episode itself, Rachel just gets on my nerves because of her selfish hogging of the "spotlight", it's ridiculous to see what she will do in order to protect her spot. Finn definitely deserves better. And poor Artie! Dumped for another guy. We will have to see how that plays out later in the season..... And Quinn is back. Ewww. Make the "cheerios" and their drama go away.

As for any stories, yesterday unfortunately ended on a pretty dull note, and today doesn't look much different. All the more reason to curl up and watch a good movie with the boyfriend. My precious roomie (whom we all now refer to as "sugar mamma" because she's so sweet) had a scary experience last night while walking back to our dorm from her exam. She was not hurt thank goodness, and she is doing beautifully today and is such a strong person, but I am still keeping a good eye on her to make sure she's really okay because I am a HUGE worry wart, especially when it comes to my loved ones.

Hopefully there will be some good stories to share later in the future.

Mother Nature seems to be messing with me right now. I do not appreciate the ridiculous weather changes that are occurring. The pressure gives me a headache and therefore makes me less and less enthusiastic of venturing outside and walking to my next class. Arrrr keep an eye on that horizon! (Horray for talk like a Pirate Day! lol I know I know it already passed.)

Who else is looking forward to the upcoming fall weather? I AM!!!! Bring on the scarves and sweaters baby. :)

Make your day supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

~Piper



No comments:

Post a Comment