Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fruit Gummies and Apple Stickers

Dear readers,

Today is a Tuesday… meaning I have work from 9-1, a dentist appointment, lunch, then a creative writing class at 2:15. Tuesdays are honestly no better than Mondays, IMHO, however I do look forward to several things on days like these. I get to sit at a table with my boyfriend for about 40 minutes until he and I have to go to class. His being economics and mine being English. A math major and an English major, we are two peas in a pod. ;) Then when I am finished with class he is sitting outside the room waiting for me while working on his homework. It’s like clockwork, and the gesture of him waiting on me is absolutely wonderful and makes me feel super special. We also attend swing dancing on Tuesday nights just for fun. Let it be known that I can play a mean violin and sing soprano, but I can’t dance. Lol. I do enjoy meeting new people though, and knowing everyone else is pretty much on my skill level makes me feel better about my slip-ups. Tonight we get to learn the “Lindy Hop”. :)

I have an excellent story to share with you!

Last night when my roomie was studying for her cell biology and physics classes, our other roommate decided to “disguise” herself with a polka-dot micro fleece blanket and crawled into our room and snuck a pack of fruit gummies from my roommate’s desk. She was completely inconspicuous; no one detected her presence at all. Lol. We all call her “stealthy”. Everyone in our corridor is addicted to fruit gummies it would seem…. Someone should do a study about that. Hint to the scientists! The best thing about this story is that I managed to catch this beautiful and shining moment with my camera. I cannot help but laugh whenever I replay the video and watch how ridiculous my friends are. You gotta love ‘em. :)

Another random fact. I overheard someone complaining about the little stickers on apples at the grocery store. I tell you, some people will go to great lengths to complain about every little thing that bothers them and hinders their daily life. Honestly, I do not mind those little stickers. They are not that difficult to peel off, and if they are, you are not worthy of the apple.

That is all the stories I have for now. I still have the rest of the day to live out, so hopefully tomorrow I will have some more precious jewels to share. Cross your fingers and pray that the dental hygienist takes it easy on me and doesn’t kill my gums!

Make it a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment