Monday, August 15, 2011

All Aboard!



Ladies and Gentlemen,

The time has come for newly sharpened pencils (do people use those kinds of pencils anymore?) fresh notebooks, blank planners, and lots and lots of excitement to see all the people you have missed over the duration of the summer.

With the determination and strength of a lion, I am ready to leave the nest once again in order to gain a better education and prepare myself for the world. Needless to say, this will be a fun year filled with cooking, friends, outings, photo-shoots, dancing, and lots and lots of homework and study time.

Move-in day is the 19th so we are running around gathering things that I shall need for my room in the apartment. That also involves me rooting through my room trying to decide what nick nacks and clothes to bring....ALL of them of course! Am I right ladies?

So without much further ado, I am off to stuff my belongings into black trash bags that will make traveling much easier and more space efficient.

In the meantime, I hope you all are enjoying your last taste of freedom and are enjoying every last ray of sunshine this summer has to offer before school/work/life starts.

Keep smiling!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment