Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Fun Times :)

Well well well, look who we have here.

This week is definitely a interesting one. People seem to have A LOT to do and....I kind of sort of have very little to do, and there's no way I can get ahead on anything because the teachers haven't assigned anything and the snow days seem to have thrown us all for a loop. So yay free week? (knock on wood)

I managed to dump Rick Castle into his ever-so-beloved PetSmart cup, to which he clearly despises with a great passion. But he'll just have to suck it up because his tank was filthy! Even with the filter he finds a way to hide things under the pebbles in his tank. So I cleaned it thoroughly, I treated the water, and now we play the waiting game. Poor fishie, he does not like small confined spaces. Then again, I wouldn't either. So all I can do is have him stare at me pitifully for the rest of the day. He can have his precious bowl back in the morning.

Wow, swing practice is starting to get hectic! Jen and Steffanie (our coaches) are still figuring out choreography for our dances and then having us meet to practice said choreography. It's time consuming, but the people are fun and swing is a GREAT workout! Plus it's fun to do something creative with your feet, as odd as that sounds. But now I can gladly say that I have some fancy footwork! Hopefully we shall be performing in the competition, if not, we shall still be performing in front of A LOT of people at Valentunes, which is basically a huge event at our school and represents our club. So it's kind of important. So keep your fingers crosses for good counting and keeping in step!

....Okay, I digress....Castle was going crazy just now in his cup. Like literally bat-scat eating crazy. So I moved him and the cup up to his fish tank. And he is now staring at that pitifully. Sheesh. Such drama. At least he's calmed down and is actually behaving like himself now. It must be the Spongebob pineapple. It's his favorite thing in the whole world, and seeing it must give him a sense of relief and that it didn't just disappear.

Back to the blog!

Story time?

Well tonight shall be a pretty lonely night, seeing as how people have things to do. So I shall curl up with a good movie, maybe jot down some poetry (it's weird, I've been on a poetry craze lately) and get some much-needed new music on my iPOD. Also, keep an eye on the fishy rascal.

So much is my life as of now.... oh, there might potentially be a swing masquerade dance this weekend. I'm not quite sure where it is, but it sounds amazing and I'm trying to figure out if anyone else from our group is going, so we'll see how that goes!

I hope you are all doing well and are keeping your smiles through the snow and the slush. Chin up! :)

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment