Friday, November 5, 2010

Hello there!

Long time no type. Indeed things have been pretty hectic around here despite the roller-coaster of weather patterns. Today is wet and cold and dreary, tomorrow we're supposed to have snow.
Now I implore you....

WHAT?!

Snow should not even exist until the very end of November. I have heard of odd stories such as snow on Halloween, but that is preposterous. To me, snow should not occur until after Thanksgiving, at the earliest.

Speaking of Halloween, it wasn't too eventful around here.... Our dorm had a Halloween Party several days early where we had hot apple cider, donuts hanging from strings, and lots of dancing and fun costumes. :) Then on the actual Halloween Day the boyfriend, my roomie, our suitemate and I went to go and see "Paranormal Activity 2" and let me tell you, I am not the biggest scary movie fan...and later that evening I found myself asking my roomie if I could snuggle with her because I had a bad dream. Yes, I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies.

Elections just took place here in Ohio on tuesday, I got a chance to cast my ballot into the "potential sea of dreams", however, it seems the people have spoken and our state is going Republican......

Now I don't like either party in particular. Both have their problems and their highlights, however, I have this feeling that we either about to be royally screwed over, or nothing is ever going to get done.

(End of political schpeal)

Class should be starting soon and I am contently filled with chicken noodle soup and ginger ale. :) The best healing ingredients in the world for a stomach that doesn't want to cooperate.

I have a bagillion stories to share, so stay tuned!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment