Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do not fear the poofy pants!

Never fear Shakespeare,

Pssshh, yeah right.

Not only is Shakespeare a highly known writer and play-write, he is also a creator of words and intense plot twists. Not to mention, he also sported some serious poofy pants (much thanks to my sister for that analogy).
I am about half way through my Shakespeare paper and to be perfectly honest....I think it is going rather well (knock on wood), at the same time I still need to find a bunch of quotes and have my paragraphs tied together. So I am definitely going to be rolling my sleeves up and attacking this with all my might. After that I won't have anything else to do since Thanksgiving Break starts this Tuesday! Yay! So this is really my last obstacle to get through and then I am home free.
Wish me luck and I shall keep you all posted on many good things to come during my short vacation!



~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment