Thursday, March 3, 2011

This....is....SPARTA!



Gerard Butler says it all. Tonight is my last hectic night of getting things done in preparation for Spring Break. So I am getting ready to put on my battle armor and charge head first into this war of paper-writing.

After 11:00pm this evening, once my paper is signed sealed delivered all will be well in the world. I am incredibly excited to get an entire week off to just relax and de-stress and re-cooperate after such a stressful series of weeks. Things have definitely improved and have taken a turn for the best. This past weekend was one of the very best, I met some amazing dancers, got to learn some really cool moves, and had some of the best dances I have EVER had. Our swing team got to compete, we placed, and we may not have won but we definitely achieved so much and proved that we could do something amazing. Ever team there did a stellar job. Hurrah everyone!

Class will be starting soon, I fear I must bring this note to a closure. More stories will come! I have quite a few!

Until later,

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment