Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Season for Perpetual Hope

Let us celebrate all that we have accomplished this year and all those who have made it possible in our lives. Cherish your loved ones, be it friends or family or even both.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I hope you all are getting excited for the holidays! I know I am! I get to spend my first Christmas with the boyfriend and his family, which will be wonderful. They have invited me to bake cookies with them Sunday morning and then Wednesday my boyfriend's sister in law in inviting me over to watch Gilmore Girls with her! I cannot contain the excitement. At the same time, it will feel strange not being there for my family, however, we are promptly returning Christmas day to spend it with everyone, which is exactly what I wanted. To see my family for Christmas. (Insert Awwwwwwwwwwww here)

So, eat as many holiday sweet as possible! Love your gifts and the people who gave them to you. And as always, make sure you cat does not get stuck in the Christmas tree.



~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment