Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Care for a slice?



My apartment smells like a symphony of cinnamon, sugar, and butter, yumm.

That's right, as I am leisurely enjoying the rest of my Spring Break to the fullest, I am baking Joy The Baker's "cinnamon sugar pull apart bread" and relishing in each gooey and decadent slice. It's like bread, but multiplied by a thousand "oh my lord where has this been all my life?!'s"

I have also been browsing Netflix for some much-needed comedy, so far, watching Bill Engvall is my favorite. I am also going to watch Pride & Prejudice in order to fulfill some strong womanly desire to see that love truly conquers all and that men once wore the most smashing attires....le sigh.

It is also sunny outside today, which does wonders for a pale complexion as well as boosting the dopamine levels in the brain, which equals pure happiness!

I implore you to go outside and enjoy the lovely weather (if you have it), if not, curl up with a nice book and and maybe some of this bread I baked (seriously, you should make this recipe).

Being a woman is awesome on days like this, because you feel extremely accomplished when you have painted your nails, baked something delicious, and have drooled over the works of the brilliant Jane Austen.

Well played vacation, well played.

Now, on to more activities that shall melt my brain cells!

To my fellow readers, take some "me" time today and just relax, it does the body wonders and you feel like a new person when you just take a couple breathless moments to really live and be lazy for a change.

Much love

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment