Monday, September 19, 2011

Ahh...ahhh...aaaaaaaacccchhhhoooooo!



Grab your hankies ladies and gents,

Cold season is here.

Yes, I have caught the dreaded plague that has been going around. No matter how much hand sanitizer I manage to use or how many vitamins I take...there is always a bug that manages to dodge right past me and get me horribly ill.

Today was where the evil seed blossomed into something big and terrifying. My head turned fuzzy and dizzy, my stomach was queasy, and my nose became runny. And what did I do? I still went to school.

So put that in your oven and cook it!

Ahem, yes, I am quite proud of myself. I actually contemplated riding the bus back to my apartment several times during the course of this day, but I still managed to suck it up and pull through the entire day without tossing my cookies. I should like to call it a personal victory.

A word to the wise, keep your tissues close, spray everyone you come into contact with Lysol, and drink as much orange juice as possible. Seriously!

Watch out for the plague. Nibble on some pumpkin spice muffins, take many naps, watch chick flicks, and curl up with a good book where the prince and the princess live happily ever after.

(Achoo!)

Love you all, stay healthy!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment