Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's a piece of cake....

WRONG!

Finals week is upon us poor college students, and man, does it take the wind out of you fast.
Everything about this week seems to have been created in order to be my own personal hell. Papers beyond papers and ambiguous tests to which I have little to go off of. Sheesh.
Thank goodness summer is right around the corner!
I am alive I promise. I am hanging in there and keeping my head in the game. At the same time I cannot help but ask myself....why on earth am I doing this to myself? I don't need college. I could just do what I really want to do, which is to open up a bakery and sell delicious food to people and decorate cakes. While writing incredibly romantic and cheesy teen fiction on the side. That's my dream life.
My academic life tells me that I need to graduate, get into graduate school, get a job, be successful from 9-5 each day. .....see, that doesn't sound as fun to me.

But enough of my fantasies. I do not have much to report, but I just wanted to let my faithful readers know that I am still out there and I am thinking of you! Finals week will be half-way over tomorrow, cross your fingers and pray that I make it in one piece!

~Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment